Current vacancies at Gambling Affiliation
Gambling Affiliation is currently hiring and looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. The following posts are available in our offices in Malta, Sliema:
January 2018 - Affiliate Manager - Brazil / Portugal
As part of a growing iGaming affiliate team we are looking for a passionate and experienced Affiliate Manager fluent in English and Portuguese and having already a strong experience of the brazilian and portuguese markets.
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates,
- Negotiating with new potential gaming operators to join our platform,
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting, ROI results of campaigns,
- Monitoring and analyzing results of all campaigns, handling the invoicing and payment follow up,
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication,
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Affiliate Manager in the iGaming industry
- Having a portofolio of affiliates,
- Innovation, proactivity and ability to think outside the box,
- Great Ability to negotiate commercial deals.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
January 2018 - LAMP Developer
- Join an Agile-oriented development team organized in a SCRUM-managed project, under the responsibility of a CTO and a Lead Programmer in order to support the development of a Web-oriented application based upon Linux Apache Mysql Php technical bricks.
- Participate in designing and coding features specified by the team and corresponding tests, using a Php framework and libraries, in respect with our standards, design principles and our development and deployment processes.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a LAMP programming environement with proven experiences in using a MVC Php framework
- Good communication skills, written and spoken english is mandatory to join an international team
- Development skills in tests automation, XML feeds processing and Web Services will be appreciated
- Used to work with Git as version control system