Current vacancies at Gambling Affiliation
Gambling Affiliation is currently hiring and looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. The following posts are available in our offices in Malta, Sliema:
1. May 2017 - We are seeking a "LAMP" Developer for our leading iGaming affiliation platform
- Join an Agile-oriented development team organized in a SCRUM-managed project, under the responsibility of a CTO and a Lead Programmer in order to support the development of a Web-oriented application based upon Linux Apache Mysql Php technical bricks.
- Participate in designing and coding features specified by the team and corresponding tests, using a Php framework and libraries, in respect with our standards, design principles and our development and deployment processes.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a LAMP programming environement with proven experiences in using a MVC Php framework
- Good communication skills, written and spoken english is mandatory to join an international team
- Development skills in tests automation, XML feeds processing and Web Services will be appreciated
- Used to work with Git as version control system
2. Feb. 2017 - Assistant Affiliate Manager - Poland, Germany, Russia, Greece
As part of a growing iGaming affiliate team we are looking for a passionate and experienced Assistant Affiliate Manager fluent in English and in any of the following languages: German, Polish, Russian and Greek.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of Affiliates,
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships,
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all advertisers,
- Identifying new advertisers opportunities,
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting, ROI results of campaigns,
- Monitoring and analyzing results of all campaigns,
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships,
- Language requirements: Fluent in English and in German, Polish, Russian or Greek.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in iGaming business ideally within the german, polish, greek and / or russian markets.
- Having a portofolio of affiliates,
- Experience with CPA and Revenue Share deals,
- Existing affiliate portfolio (sport / casino / poker / Bingo), within Europe,
- Innovation, proactivity and ability to think outside the box,
- Great Ability to negotiate commercial deals.
Candidates must be already located in Malta. Please send your CV and letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.