Current vacancies at Gambling Affiliation
Gambling Affiliation is currently hiring and looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. The following posts are available :
February 2019 - PHP/Symfony developer to build a new iGaming product - Malta
GA is currently seeking a full stack web developer to join and help its IT team developing its next generation platform.
In assistance to our project manager to whom you will report directly, your mission will be to develop, support, and maintain a high quality and complex PHP web application.
Experience is required in PHP/Symfony as we expect you to write high-quality code in this framework, including testing and documentation.
We will integrate you with our development team and process.
Good written and spoken English is required, French native would be a plus.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the dynamic iGaming industry in the beautiful island of Malta, this is it.
- Must communicate daily with our local and remote team collaborative chat tools (MS Teams)
- Must be familiar with various development tools
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and tools
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Understand accessibility and security compliance
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- PHP 7 (Procedural and Object Oriented / MVC design pattern)
- PHP Framework : Symfony 3/4
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive user interface
- Linux (command line / BASH), SSH, Apache/Nginx
- MySQL 7/8, as well as ORMs, creating database schemas with high availability and scalability purposes.
- GIT source code versioning
- Knowledge of Agile and/or similar development methods
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure.
- Mobile application development would be welcomed but not required, native and/or Not (VueJS, React, Ionic, Xamarim...)
- Exhibit a service oriented positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high-level of accountability
- Ability to estimate how long tasks will take to complete from start to finish
- Ability to estimate overall development schedules
Position Type : Full-Time
Required Experience : Web Development: 3-5 years
Salary : Depends on experience
Location : Sliema, Malta
January 2019 - Experienced Affiliate Manager - United Kingdom
As part of a growing iGaming affiliate team we are looking for a passionate and experienced Affiliate Manager fluent in English and UK native.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication,
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting, ROI results of campaigns,
- Monitoring and analyzing results of all campaigns, handling the invoicing and payment follow up,
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates,
- Negotiating with new potential gaming operators to join our platform,
- Minimum of 3 year experience in the iGaming industry as an Affiliate Manager
- Very good knowledge of the UK market (Affiliates / Operators)
- Portofolio of UK Affiliates (Sport, Casino, Poker, Bingo etc ...)
- Innovation, proactivity and ability to think outside the box,
- Great Ability to negotiate commercial deals.