Current vacancies at Gambling Affiliation
Gambling Affiliation is currently hiring and looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. The following posts are available in our offices in Malta, Sliema:
1. Feb. 2017 - We are seeking our Software Tester in a L.A.M.P environment
- Work as a member of an agile development team willing to utilize an open source software for automated testing of a web-based application in a LAMP environment.
- Implement automated functional & acceptance testing scenarios based on use cases specifyed by the team.
- Participate in designing, building and coding tests using a testing automation framework to provide effective and efficient test execution, in respect with our standards, development and deployment processes.
- According to his/her experience, advocate for test automation standards and provide mentoring for other team members to maintain a test driven environment.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Execute acceptance and functional/regression test scenarios for a web-based and CLI-based application, and report about any detected defects raised by failed tests
- Collect metrics to measure test progress & quality outcomes
- 5 years of work experience in LAMP programming with proven experiences in test automation
- Good communication skills, written and spoken english to join an international team
- Experienced with browser based debugging tools available in Chrome and Firefox
- Experienced at testing web applications, possibly using web services (REST)
- Strong development skill in using automation frameworks, like Codeception, PHPUnit, possibly Selenium for UI testing
- Experienced in MVC frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony etc.)
2. Feb. 2017 - Assistant Affiliate Manager - Poland, Germany, Russia, Greece
As part of a growing iGaming affiliate team we are looking for a passionate and experienced Assistant Affiliate Manager fluent in English and in any of the following languages: German, Polish, Russian and Greek.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of Affiliates,
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships,
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all advertisers,
- Identifying new advertisers opportunities,
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting, ROI results of campaigns,
- Monitoring and analyzing results of all campaigns,
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships,
- Language requirements: Fluent in English and in German, Polish, Russian or Greek.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in iGaming business ideally within the german, polish, greek and / or russian markets.
- Having a portofolio of affiliates,
- Experience with CPA and Revenue Share deals,
- Existing affiliate portfolio (sport / casino / poker / Bingo), within Europe,
- Innovation, proactivity and ability to think outside the box,
- Great Ability to negotiate commercial deals.
Candidates must be already located in Malta. Please send your CV and letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.